We have chosen eCLIPS as our careers information resource. This easy to use online platform will help your child make informed decisions for their future. It’s written specifically for 11-19s by career professionals and provides:
• Accurate information on over 1400 jobs to help your child consider the full range of options
• Live-streamed labour market information including local vacancies
• Information catering for all abilities and stages
• Careers linked to school/college subjects
• Impartial advice to help your child choose study and employment options and prepare for the world of work
• An interactive career matching tool
By investing in eCLIPS we are helping to meet four of the eight Gatsby Benchmarks (2, 3, 4 & 7), the Government’s chosen standards for high quality
careers guidance provision.
Our licence provides unlimited access both at school and at home. In order to access the site you will need a password which you can obtain by emailing our Head of Careers, Shalene Varcoe on SVarcoe@charternorthdulwich.org.uk or find on the VLE under the Pastoral section.