Skip to content ↓

The Charter School

North Dulwich

How to Apply for a Place (online)

Applications for Entry to Year 7 in September 2021

For instructions on how to apply for a secondary school place for your child, please following the link attached.

Offers will be made to parents/carers by the LA of residence on 01 March 2021.  Applicants who apply on time will receive an email after 5.00pm which will provide information on what to do next.

All applicants will be able to view the outcome of their application during the evening at

All offers must be accepted by parents/carers by 15 March 2021

If parents/carers are refusing a place at a Southwark school they must notify the LA or the school directly at  by the 15 March 2021.

After an offer of a place has been made, all applicants will be required to produce at least three pieces of documentary proof of residence, which includes the Council tax bill, child benefit letter and maybe a utility bill as determined by the school. The home address is the address at which the pupil lives permanently and full time as the principal residence.  Failure to provide current proof of address to the school’s satisfaction will result in an offer of a place being withdrawn. Where a child has shared care and lives at more than one address the school is only able to accept one address. The documentary proof of residence, as determined by the school, must apply to this address. (proof of joint custody/shared living arrangements must be provided)  Brother or sister is defined as a blood related, half, step, legally recognised foster or adopted child living at the same permanent address (as set out in our Admissions Policy).

If you are affected by the High Income Child Benefit charge and have decided to stop Child Benefit payments, HM Revenue and customs have confirmed that you can still request for a copy of your entitlement reward letter although your payments have stopped.  This document is needed as part of the admissions process and must be supplied to secure an offer.

In-year Admissions

Southwark residents must apply for their preferred school using the in year application form.

Please contact your local authority to complete an in year application. Your completed form must be returned to the address printed on the back of the form.

You can find more information at