The programme is a support programme for our most able students who are intending to apply to Oxbridge, or for Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science. Students who achieve at high average point score at GCSE are invited to join the programme.
The programme includes:
- A series of talks from teachers and visiting speakers addressing students on a range of challenging academic topics and debates.
- University visits and lectures.
- Advice on completing high quality UCAS applications, including how to write a strong personal statement.
- Support with preparing for the Aptitude Tests which are taken for Oxbridge and Medicine.
- Support with planning for and help with practicing for the interview, including the arrangement of a mock interview.