The fantastic quality of our teaching staff, our robust, leading edge monitoring systems and a range of academic support have all contributed to the success of our pupils.
Attainment – what our students achieved
- Highest performing state school in Southwark in the league tables.
- 37.5% gained 3 A levels with A* to B grades
- 45% of all A level grades A*/A
- 72% of all A level grades A*-B
- BTEC 90% Distinction*- Merit
Value added – how students progressed
- Alps - Grade 2 at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC. We are proud to say that we are in the top 2% of Alps schools nationally.
- Students achieve significantly above average in our school at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC
- 82% of students go onto their choice of Higher Education – either university, art foundation, drama school or music college
- 13% go straight into work, an apprenticeship or take a gap year