Please click below to download the full list of required school uniform and equipment. Please note that there are some small differences between different year groups.
White Hall Clothiers will be our uniform suppliers from 7th February 2017. They sells all items of branded uniform together with all non-branded items too (although these don't have to be purchased from them if preferred). They are open from 9:15am - 5:30pm, Monday to Saturday. They are also open during the summer holidays including Bank Holiday Monday.
White Hall Clothiers 77 Camberwell Road (Near Albany Road) London SE5 0EZ
Tel: 020 7703 3604
The Sixth Form wear their own clothes but should dress appropriately for school.
Please see the full uniform and equipment list below:
Uniform, which should be worn to and from school every day and to Achievement Evenings
- The school navy blue V-neck sweater with the Charter logo which must be worn (unless directed otherwise)
- A white polo shirt with our logo
- No long sleeve tops are to be worn under the polo shirt.
- Navy blue or black formal trousers worn around the waist – no chinos or jeans
- A formal navy blue or black skirt worn at a length that is appropriate for school – no tight-fitting skirts
- Plain black hard leather shoes are to be worn. No canvas or suede shoes, boots, trainers, ‘Vans’, ‘Converse’ of any description, or any other soft trainer-style footwear are to be worn. Plain black hard leather Kicker shoes are acceptable
- Tracksuit tops and hooded tops are not allowed in school
- Plain navy blue, black or white knee or ankle height socks or plain black or navy blue tights. No leggings
- Plain black coat only – no logos, no denim or leather jackets
- No jewellery allowed except one small pair of ear studs that must be worn in the lobe of the ear. No other piercings are allowed
- Make up may not be worn in Years 7–11
- No false eyelashes or nail extensions are to be worn.
- Hair must be of a natural colour
- No tattoos of any description
- No Headwear allowed except plain navy blue or black headbands may be worn. Head scarves (including ‘do-rags’) are not to be worn except for religious or medical reasons
- Any neck scarves worn must be plain navy or black.
PE Kit – which needs to be brought to each practical lesson, even if a student is unwell or injured
- Plain navy blue or black sport shorts or skirt and/or leggings for girls
- Navy or black jogging/tracksuit bottoms
- Light blue Charter PE T-shirt
- Navy Charter PE Sweatshirt
- Non-marking trainers
- Football boots for lessons on the field
- Plain navy or white socks
Equipment – Ready to Learn
Every student must bring a school bag big enough to carry A4 folders and books every day. The following basic items need to be in the bag:
Pencil case containing:
- Two black or blue biros
- Green biro
- Pencil and eraser
- Coloured pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Pair of compasses
- Ruler 30 cm and protractor
The school bag should also contain:
- The Planner
- Exercise book
- Reading book
- PE kit if needed that day
- Other practical equipment needed