Welcome to the recruitment web site for The Charter School North Dulwich
“The Charter School North Dulwich is a fantastic place to work.’’ Staff Survey 2017
Telephone: 020 7346 6608.
The Charter Schools Educational Trust is a co-educational 11-18 Trust serving the vibrant communities in North and East Dulwich. It delivers the highest quality education to young people in its immediate diverse community. At present the Trust comprises of two schools, The Charter School North Dulwich, opened in 2000, and The Charter School East Dulwich which opened in 2016. The schools are both oversubscribed and highly successful
Please use the link below to access our TES vacancy micro site for details of any other current Teaching and Support staff vacancies and how to apply. You can also find copies of our application forms for teaching posts and support staff posts available to download below.
Please return to the site at another time if you do not find any suitable vacancies today. We update the site regularly, and may have something of interest to you soon.
Teacher of Science
Inner London Main Pay Scale
“This school is a great place to work with a strongly engaged staff workforce.’’ Staff Survey 2020
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Science Teacher to join our exceptional department from September 2021
- Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School North Dulwich is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community.
- We were awarded “World Class School” status again in 2019, and we were also placed 159th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
- In the 2020 Staff Survey 98% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 96% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching.
- Has the ability to teach Science at all key stages (Chemistry specialism would be an advantage)
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives.
- Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful department.
In return you will get:
- The chance to work in an outstanding Science Dept that achieves strong results.
- A school that prioritises staff well-being, satisfaction and recognition.
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment.
- Outstanding professional development with progression.
Excellent induction programmes available at all levels. NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds would be most welcome.
An ability/willingness to teach some Psychology would be useful.
To apply please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charternorthdulwich.org.uk to download an application form and job description. Alternatively, please contact our HR Department, email email@example.com or telephone 020 7346 6622.
Please note CVs are not accepted. No agencies please
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 10th May 2021