Uniform (Non-gender specific/ should be worn to and from school every day.)
• The school navy blue V-neck sweater with the Charter logo which must be worn (unless directed otherwise)
• A white polo shirt with our logo
• Navy blue formal school trousers worn around the waist (use a belt if required)– no chinos or jeans
• Formal navy-blue shorts or a formal navy-blue pleated school skirt worn just above the knee.
• Plain black hard leather shoes. No trainers or boots. No canvas/ suede shoes, ‘Vans’, ‘Converse’ of any description, or any other soft trainer-style footwear. Plain black hard leather Kicker shoes are acceptable.
• Plain black coat only – no logos, no denim or leather jackets
• Plain navy blue/ black knee or ankle height socks or plain black or navy-blue tights. No leggings
• Tracksuit tops and hooded tops are not allowed in school.
• Long sleeve tops may not be worn under the polo shirt.
• No jewellery allowed - except one small ear stud worn in the earlobe. No other piercings allowed
• Make up may not be worn in Years 7–11
• False eyelashes or nail extensions may not be worn.
• Hair must be of a natural colour.
• No tattoos of any description.
• Plain black headbands can be worn. No other headwear is allowed except for religious/ medical reasons.
• Any neck scarves worn must be plain black
Uniform can be purchased from Whitehall Clothiers Camberwell.
PE Kit (which needs to be brought to each practical lesson, even if a student is unwell or injured)
• Plain navy blue or black sport shorts, skirt, skorts or leggings.
• Navy or black jogging/tracksuit bottoms
• Light blue Charter PE T-shirt
• Navy Charter PE Sweatshirt
• Non-marking trainers
• Football boots for lessons on the field
• Plain navy or black socks
Students who do not bring correct PE kit will be issued a detention and parents/carers will be notified.